The market is about 1/2 a mile from the center of Woodstock, VT, north on route 12. If you see a fork in the road with Pomfret Rd. going off to the right, you've gone just past us. We're right across the street from Purple Crayon Productions. Check out the map below for more detail. See you soon!
View Larger Map
- Open Saturdays 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Mt. Tom parking lot, Rt 12 north, 1/2 mi. from Woodstock
- Free parking
- Handicap accessible
- Restroom available
25 vendors offering a wide variety of local products including:
- baked goods
- maple syrup
- speciality foods
- Woodstock's oldest open air market, operating since 1982
- A real "farmers' market" where vendors literally sell out of the back of their vehicles
- Providing a unique opportunity to talk to the "people that grew it or made it"
- A good pace to meet your friends and neighbors while supporting local businesses